Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Forward Thinking

After working amidst chaos and turmoil this week, it was good to hit the end of hump day with some positivity.

There was some unfortunate "right sizing" again. And even if it didn't impact me or my "team" directly, it still makes for a solemn (and uncertain) environment. Tonight, though, a few key conversations and invitations have me looking forward. And with some excitement, I might add. (The last conversation was in the produce section at Wal-Mart. You never know where you're going to find inspiration!)

Without going into the enticing top-secret details (that'll hook you), let's just say I'm looking forward to some girl time, scrap time, write time and run time. This is going to be an interesting week, month and year. Joyful, Glee-ful, maybe even painful at times, but always interesting. Looking forward to it!

Thank you again, God, for soul mates and soul sisters.

No comments: