Friday, February 24, 2012

Back to Camp

I'm heading off to Camp Crop-A-Lot in a few minutes!

I'm excited, but the timing of this scrapbooking retreat is not good -- sandwiched between hubby's two work trips and on the heels of my ongoing anxiety drama. But this will be my 9th year going, so I really can't miss it, can I?

The Camp is at a real camp -- the Wisconsin Lions Camp in Rosholt, just up the road from Iola. I can't recall if we finally had Internet access there last year so this may be my "sign off" until Monday!

I have two, well three, goals in mind for the weekend. One, I will be starting Carter's junior high book and hope to get 7th grade all done. Two, I hope to be able (read: capable) of driving down to Nekoosa tomorrow so I can see part of Carter's last basketball tournament of the year. Three, I hope to relax and think non-stressful, non-anxious thoughts.

In other words, be a happy camper!

No comments: