Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Quick Word from our Sponsor

Just got home from back-to-back meetings and I have been away from the house nearly 4 hours. I am tired and want to go to bed.

Hubby has reminded me that the sun always comes up the next day -- even if I don't blog. However, since I haven't seen the sun in days, I just don't want to take a chance. Plus I had one more important commercial message!


Yup, Carter is selling something. Again. He actually was required to sell 24 advent calendars to help raise money for his Germany trip in summer of 2015. I sold off the first two dozen quickly at work. So I asked for another dozen and they went. Finally, I asked for one more dozen since I had 4 people waiting for theirs.

I didn't even put it on my blog since these have been practically selling themselves. And why not? It's good chocolate! Anyway, I have 4 left so I am giving you readers one quick, last chance. First come, first served.

For $3 it's a cute way to countdown to Christmas and support a good cause.

And now back to regular programming. Next up, my favorite episode of Sweet Dreams!

G'night!


No comments: