Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fact or Fiction?

Those of you who are Facebook users are quite aware there are hundreds of "games" that can suck you in and waste your time -- even more than Facebook already does!

Speaking for myself, that is.

There's everything from running a farm or bakery to playing virtual Candy slot machines. I have not tried any of them and do not plan to -- though I am highly tempted by Family Feud and Words with Friends. I may break down yet.

There are other interesting amusements to play along with, though.

Tonight a friend had listed 6 random facts about himself and instructed people to LIKE his post and he would assign them a number of facts to share, too. I decided to give it a try. He gave me 7 -- so here is what came to mind first...

Seven facts about me:
  • 1. I live with the 2 greatest guys in the world.
  • 2. I am spiritual but not necessarily religious.
  • 3. I love to bake!
  • 4. I hate to cook because I don't know how!
  • 5. I have no athletic ability - so I write.
  • 6. I eat ice cream almost 365 days a year.
  • 7. I have been kissed by The Fonz AND Ponch
I'm pretty sure longtime readers of this inconsequential blog know all of that. But if you'd like to play along, let me know and I'll send you a number so you can share next!

It doesn't have to be real serious or real interesting, just real honest. I have plenty of facts in my life that many would think are "fiction," but we'll save that for another day.

Unless YOU want to go first...

No comments: