Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Random Acts of Blog-ness

Time to get off the Proud Mother topic. And cover all the other ones randomly traveling through my mind.

Ground Cover: While it rained here all last evening and through the overnight, my friends and family to the northwest got a little more solid precipitation. Some call is snow. I call it "way the heck too soon." Those caught in the line of icy/snow mix fared the worst. One of my nephews got into a minor fender-bender with a a tree. His mom sure posted a pretty picture of the snow, though! I am completely not ready for it so I hope it doesn't find its way here.

Errand Day with Dad: When hubby picked up Carter after school, he had a few errands to run. Since Carter wisely had his permit on him, he got to do the driving. All over town. Guess he didn't do too badly.

Errand Day with Mom: During my errands in town after work, I went by myself. Just a quick stop in a parking lot to drop off some stuff I sold online, then popped into the pharmacy for a refill, stopped at the library to check out an audio book to listen to on my commute, then just happened to swing by Dairy Queen. When I realized Pumpkin Pie Blizzards are back AND our DQ is closing for the winter in 10 days, I figured it was my duty to stop.

Animal Attraction: As much as we love our cat, we get doggy envy any time we are hanging around our neighbors and their adorable little guys. We know, though, that our princess will not share the pedestal with anyone or anything. Especially not a mangy ol' dog. Tonight Murphy stopped by and poked his head in the front window. He was animated and wanted to meet our girl, but Sylvester was not a fan. She just backed away slowly and waited for his departure.


Still, we absolutely adore our little neighbor boy. Shhhh... Just don't tell kitty!



No comments: