Friday, May 30, 2014

TGIFF (Thank God it's Foto Friday)

The fact I have been to three baseball games in the last 24 hours is not what has me stressed out. It's other things related to work and special projects gone awry. I am pushing through all of that, and trying to enjoy a gorgeous two days in the sun!

First, some visual highlights from our unfortunate loss at Abbortsford last night.










Tonight we turned around and played a double-header against Eau Claire Regis. Lost the first one quite handily but won the second game. A few photo highlights from the long-distance bout:






I realize it's getting closer to the end of the season, but I was happy to see Carter get more playing time finally. He needs to get into the swing of things (quite literally) since summer ball starts right around the corner.

At some point I, too, will get into the swing of my crazy schedule and actually have time to sit down and blog. Hope you at least enjoyed a few Foto Finishes this Friday.


1 comment:

Writer Rahn said...

Awesome photos of the BEB! Thanks for posting, and for stopping over to chat and show us your latest creation. Love it, girl. You are a rockin' cool chick!