Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Rain Checks



Ran across this photo tonight and I thought one of these hats would have been perfect headwear on a rainy day like today. They might not keep my hair dry but they would frighten away the rain clouds and the fashion police.

Oh, the things royals get away with.

Yup, it was rainy all day (pouring as I type this) and it will continue for the next day or so until it possibly turns into snow. So the old adage that if March comes in like a lion, it will go out like a lamb, will not hold true this year. I'm guessing it probably doesn't that often.

I did manage to make it to kickboxing – no excuse since that's indoors – but I will not extend my 10,000-step streak any further than 2 days. Unless I somehow get 2,000 more steps before I go to bed. I am not that motivated.

And I will stop whining about the weather because it obviously has no impact on my life – until Mr. Deck Chair weather!

On the other hand, Coach Austin has had to deal with a lot of indoor baseball practices. That's not fun. The Royals are supposed to open their season on the road on Monday. The good news is that the Lion that is March will be long gone.

The bad news... April showers bring May flowers.

Lord, grant us patience and good umbrellas (or royally hideous hats).

No comments: