Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Adventure Tuesday

I was on an adventure today. Well my stomach was doing cartwheels and somersaults, and riding a roller coaster all day.

Yes, my car started just fine. Yay. But then once I parked it in the parking garage at work, all I could thing of all day was, "Is my car going to start AFTER work?"

Seriously, I couldn't stop thinking about that! I did not want to get stranded – even momentarily – again. Thankfully, it started like a charm! Whew! Got home, backed it in the garage in case I need it jumped tomorrow, and I figured I'd just stay put.

Hubby informed me he arrived in N'awlins OK. Temperatures around 70, but a light rain. Should I be concerned he is in close proximity to Bourbon Street with Mardi Gras a mere week away? Nothing to see there, right?

I won't worry about it. I'm keeping myself plenty busy. Paying bills. Taking the garbage out. Keeping the cat calm. Doing some design work. And clearing my 8 o'clock schedule for some more This Is Us. In fact, knowing how cold it's going to be AND the fact I have the remote for a few days, I may just knock off some of those DVR'd Hallmark Christmas movies.

Let the adventure begin!

No comments: