Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Woeful Wednesday


Wednesday's child is full of woe... At least this furry child.

Anyone who says dogs are man's best friend does not realize this cat is definitely BFFs with the man in this house. While she has not done her usual anxiety-driven puking and random poop piles – yet – she is definitely missing her man.

I did give her a micro dose of calming essential oils last night so that helped again. Glad I discovered that last year during hubby's work trips.

This morning, as I left for work, Sylvester was making herself comfortable on the floor pillow in Jim's office. I thought, poor kitty, it's going to be a long day if you are waiting for Dad to get home. While she moved around a bit during the day, as I left for choir tonight, she was laying on his office floor again, giving me the sad, sad face pictured.

She hasn't let me approach her until now. As I am typing, she's laying across my keyboard, begging for pets and scratches. So apparently I am good for something when her human is gone.

Oh, and I feed her. Gotta love low maintenance.

Thankfully, her master will return tomorrow night. Just about the time she'll warm up to me.

No comments: