Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Feel the Love


It seems so weird to have Ash Wednesday fall on Valentine's Day. Or does it? We are talking about the greatest love, after all.

Of course, it's a bonus to hear from your loved ones who currently walk the earth with you, too.

With hubby out of town – exotic Columbus, Ohio, this time – it's just the Princess and me. So far, no special valentines from her, thank goodness. Did hear from hubby and the boys via text so that was nice, too. Even if all were home, I wouldn't have been able to fit anything romantic into the schedule.

Since it's Ash Wednesday, choir sang at our 6:30 p.m. service. Then I begged out of practice afterward to nurse a scratchy throat. I think there is hot tea with honey and a triple lutz or twizzle in my near future.

Kitty, who's laying on my desk here, thinks that's a good idea, too. Just bonding and reboosting our immune system... and pretending we love each other since it's Valentine's Day and all.

My wish for you on Valentine's Day is that YOU love YOURSELF as much as you are loved. Re-read the bible verse above if you have to. You'll realize you are loved A LOT!

XOXO


No comments: