Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Hitting the Marq


Hubby rode down to Milwaukee with his cousin this evening to watch Marquette basketball. A well-balanced effort from all seven players on the floor was the key in tonight's 85-73 win over St. John's, according to the Marquette Facebook page. Ha.

I tuned into the game once but had no idea where Jim and Jerry were sitting so I was not about to watch the whole game just looking for them.

In fact, I didn't watch the Olympics either – except the cross country skiing finish (whoot!) – and didn't leave the house.

Must. Pack!

Seriously, I hadn't gotten to my Camp Crop-A-Lot prep yet. Now I at least have all the pictures in order and some of the accompanying scrapbooking paper. Will have to finish getting what I can together tomorrow night since I'm leaving straight from work Friday.

I better get to bed though now and save the all-nighters for the weekend. It'll all come together. It always does, thankfully!

No comments: