Sunday, February 4, 2018

Forecast: Super Snow, Super Snacking

I've been in hiding the last few days. After Punxsutawney Phil insisted we have six more weeks of winter, I tracked him down and have been duking it out in his cave.

Sad to report, he won the battle. As evidenced by the fact it has snowed non-stop here the past 24 hours.

Hubby pretty much spent Saturday on snow removal. Meanwhile, I was tucked away at a scrapbooking retreat, where we remarked how pretty it looked as it fell, silently piling up on our cars.

I did come home to sleep Friday night and last night. Last night was fun on the non-plowed roads. This morning, I am off to sing in church, then will stop at my friend Becky's to load up my stuff and possibly do a page or two.


Am working on the 2012 book, which has proved to be a little emotional since that was Dad's last birthday and last Christmas with us. Mostly, though, it's been a good, somewhat productive time.

Later today, we'll commence to snacking and snacking and more snacking as we watch the Superbowl at our friend Chet's house. I think hubby's been going there for the big game since 1982. So it's tradition.

And so is the eating part, naturally.

Maybe I will have to go into hibernation as Punxsutawney FILL. Fill my belly.

Make good choices today! And good luck on your numbers!

No comments: