Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Fluffy and Fat Tuesday

If you are feeling fat after over-indulging for Mardi Gras (aka Fat Tuesday), no worries. These pictures will make you feel like the svelte sinner you are. Or something.

I saw these guys (and gals?) on my way over to wrestling in Almond-Bancroft on Saturday. I made sure to stop on the way home to "round up" some photos. I don't know if this is a farm, a park or what. I hadn't "herd" of it or seen it before. It's right on County Road D between I-39 and Almond.

Might be worth a drive to take the kiddos. Try a warm day. Though it is cool to see their big, bad, breath!


I may not eat "buffalo chips" again!


Is that salad on Fat Tuesday? That looks like salad!



You like what I did with my hair?

Where's my warm, furry blanket? Oh wait. I'm wearing it.

Does this hump make my butt look big?

When you eat so much on Fat Tuesday, your body doubles in size. One head, two bodies! Just the right timing, I guess.

Now do you feel better about what you ate and drank today? Or did I give you a new fluff goal? Enjoy what's left of it!

No comments: