Friday, June 8, 2018

A Wonder-Skol Surprise

We had a special visitor this week to help me get in the mood – even more so – for my upcoming trip. My nephew Tony had been Up North for a week and dropped off this guy...

His friend, who is quite handy with a chainsaw, made it! Isn't that crazy cool?

And it's not just a table-top size either. I could date this Skol Man... Well, knock on wood, I should be so lucky.

Between that and getting through a list of things that need to be done before I leave Tuesday, I was getting pretty pumped today. Throw in a few potential plans in the making for on our "free days" in Copenhagen and Stockholm, and I just want to fast-forward through these next 3 days.

I'd hate to miss out on the fun, though. Because you know it's the weekend so our calendar has to be filled with something. Nothing that requires setting an alarm, though.

Can I get a SKOL? Yes!

No comments: