Friday, June 29, 2018

TGIFS (Thank God It's Finally Summer)

The heat wave they're experiencing in Minnesota and other parts of the Midwest hasn't really hit here in central Wisconsin. I mean sure, it's go the "Real Feel" of 99 degrees, but friends and family are talking heat indexes of 110 degrees and such.

So we're just chillin' here and loving it.

OK. Not WE. I am probably the only one in the county. I am probably among the few, too, who missed any warm or hot weather we had in June. I was wearing a jacket and traipsing through drafty castles. It's my turn now to have heat!

Of course, when you sit inside A/C at work all day, you don't know if it's 94 or 54 outside. But after work, I did get a walk in. It wasn't overwhelmingly hot. I did two miles without needing water anyway.

The rest of the evening I sat at my computer. I got a 50% off coupon for Shutterfly this afternoon so I was thinking I should try to get my Sweden scrapbook done this weekend. The coupon expires Sunday night so there is a deadline here. I figured I'd upload the photos tonight and start the creative stuff tomorrow.

Didn't think it would take all evening to upload photos but... they're still uploading! Uhm yeah... we're sorta approaching 4,000 pictures right now. If I am realistic, I wonder how I'm going to sort and discard and choose and design in just two days time. Uff da.

Time is not on my side. But Mr. Deck Chair says the heat is!

No comments: