Monday, June 25, 2018

Sisters in Scandi-hoovia :: Actually, Back in America

Guess who came back to America with me? Everyone we left Minneapolis with!

Shout out to the US Embassy for making quick work of getting my twin a replacement passport in time to fly home with us!

Knowing we'd land in Minneapolis at 1:30 a.m. Sweden Time, I tried to sleep on plane as much possible! After many hugs goodbye at airport, Rayna's husband Paul picked us up and drove us and our heavy suitcases to their place in Hudson, where my car's been parked.

When I went upstairs to their apartment, I got quite the surprise! My keys were there – but so was my hubby! What an awesome surprise. He drove over with Carter in the morning and Carter drove the CRV back to Rapids. They. Are. The. Best!

Thank god Jim drove home. I slept so hard the last hour of the trip I don't know how I would have done it on my own!

Well it's almost midnight here and almost 7 a.m. in Sweden. My body says, "Blog later... Bed NOW!"

Thanks for coming along on the journey. There'll be more to share...



No comments: