Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August Comes in Like Taz


Why does March get to be the only month that goes in and out like animals? No need to repeat lion and lamb. I'm thinking more like a sloth versus the whirling dervish that is the Tasmanian Devil.

July definitely ended that way and August started that way!

Got to be too late last night to blog. Had full day at work then back to back to back meetings at church. Then light grocery shopping followed by freelance work and a 1 a.m. bedtime.

Today I had a little more than a half day of work, then my 3-week check-up at the Bone and Joint Clinic. Guess what? My little pinky is being stubborn. Three more weeks in das boot!! Grrrrr.

From there, I booked it to Rapids for a 3 p.m. Wednesday afternoon wedding of two of Carter's classmates. They wanted to have it before the groom is deployed this month. From there, I went downtown for the community picnic.

The community foundation asked me a few months ago if I'd "volunteer" to take pictures. So I signed up, not knowing of course that I would be mildly handicapped and that it would rain Thankfully the rain was short-lived. My friend Kim caught me in action, though. Proof I was working.

From there, I booked it home and hubby went to pick up some pizzas in Stevens Point to deliver to the wedding party.

Is it Friday yet? Because I am exhausted. Every thing has been important but the Tasmanian Devil of a schedule has me dizzy.

Cross your fingers for nice weather tomorrow so I can escape in my kayak after work! Taz can't reach me there!


No comments: