Saturday, August 18, 2018

To Do and To Did



I wasn't anticipating I'd have time to knock anything off my To-Do List today since it had been blocked off on my calendar for months. But my obligation suddenly disappeared so my day was free.

Hubby was off golfing down in Sand Valley and Carter spent the night at a friend's so I got down to business. Coffee first, of course! Actually got some dusting and vacuuming done. And windows. Yes, I do windows. Not very often but I do them.

When I went out to get the mail, I ran into the neighbor girl. I was scheduled to take her senior pictures tomorrow but told her we could get them out of the way today if she wanted. So we did!


Mya is such a sweetie and has an easy natural smile so it was fun and the pictures look great. Probably helps I've known her since she was a baby so there was that comfort level!

When I got home, Carter was around and we decided to finally spend some time together. Granted, we were shopping. But still. Time. Went to Younkers to get a few clothing items since they are going out of business. Then we headed up to Gordman's in Wausau to find a few items to hang on the wall of his room at school. Or any wall in their house, I guess. He found a few things and we both found great deals on more clothes. Two peas in a pod.

It was almost 8 p.m. when we got home. So I didn't get anything more done on my To-Do List. But I sure like what I did!


No comments: