Friday, August 3, 2018

When the Fog Lifts


Morning commuters in central Wisconsin dealt with dense fog today. These geese were lucky they didn't try to cross the road anywhere else but by the parking ramp. I never would have seen them on the highway. And well, their goose would have been cooked!

Other than road construction, I would say this probably the number one cause for traffic jams in Wisconsin. I mean geese honk but when I honk, they don't move!

Naturally I had to take a picture for evidence in case I was late to work. They're lucky I wasn't.

I did keep an eye on the skies all day. The fog clouds were replaced with dark rain clouds and I needed just plain ol' ordinary clouds for a senior portrait photo shoot after work. I got lucky and the clouds cooperated!

Went to Iola to take pictures of the daughter of a husband and wife who worked with Jim and I in Iola for years and years. I remember when their daughter Haley was little. Now a senior in high school. Time flies!

We had a great shoot going from portraits to pictures with her purple classic car and her motorcycle and more. I'm looking through the images now and they are looking good.

I'm just gonna pretend this beauti-SKOL car is my payment for taking the pictures!


I need to get me one of these, don't you think? Gonna take a lot more photo shoots for that to happen!


No comments: