Saturday, August 25, 2018

Good and Plenty


My day was full but in a good way. A great way! Plenty going on and each important in their own way.

Had Book Club at 9 a.m. at the coffee shop. Always great to spend a few hours with my girlfriends! Then it was off to shoot a senior portrait session. This kid has such a ready, easy smile that it was an awesome shoot. Even got to the baseball field for a few frames. And opportunities for creativity.

Cam was so cooperative that we managed to get photos in three locations in less than 2 hours!

Had just enough time to sort through them and then get ready to go to Appleton. I picked up my friend Cindy and we went to a fundraiser for the memorial fund established in honor of my girl Emily. 

The Empowerment and Body Positivity Art Gallery and Silent Auction – featuring items like the one above – had art for sale plus raffle baskets. All proceeds will go to the Emily Klopotek Angel Foundation, who mission is to provide financial support to those experiencing barriers to eating disorder treatment.

I feel blessed to be a part of the process of getting this going. With the logo I designed and the opportunity to show support for my friends, we're all helping each other heal.

Cindy and I were glad it worked out that we could over there today. It was good for us to spend time together, too, with a yummy dinner and plenty of time to talk in the car. Plus a nice campfire at home on our return.

Busy days aren't bad when you're doing things important to you, your heart and soul.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for coming to support the Emily Klopotek Angel foundation event on a day so full! It was great to see you :)