Saturday, January 26, 2019

North Pole-r Vortex


Woke up to some 15 degrees below zero. But it was so sunny out, you just figured when you stepped outside it would be nice. Not so.

Still, I had to run errands and boy, did I do those in record time. Didn't want the car to cool off too much. Primary stop was the post office to send a package to Mr. World Traveler. Trust me, it cost more the send the package than the value of the contents – and that even include his new contacts! Crazy. Guess he's worth it!

This evening, hubby took he mom and two aunts to see a Neil Diamond tribute band/person up in Wausau. It was their Christmas gift from him. So I hitched a ride with friends to Pacelli High School to watch the Royals in action. Three games: boys JV, boys Varsity, and girls Varsity.

Exciting games. Only the girls pulled out a victory but I was so glad I got to go and see them all play. It was nice to not have to drive, too. I just plain old hate winter!

Now I better hit the hay. I've got early church and frantic, hissy-faced cat to calm down before bed. She just doesn't like dogs and is not afraid to show it. #Princess World Problems


No comments: