Friday, January 25, 2019

The Tail of Two Princesses


Hi. My name is Rey (pronounced Rae). My daddy Casey and I are visiting my human Grandpa and Grandma Austin. And I am on their magic couch! It makes me sleepy. They have a smelly furball they call Sylvester or kitty.


She doesn't like me. She was very surprised to see me. And then hissed at me. And ran away to a room down the hallway. Apparently, she's a princess.


Apparently, she doesn't that I am a princess, too, at MY house in the Twin Cities.

Maybe we'll get along in the castle on Blue Jay Drive as long as I stay locked up in my human cousin Carter's room with Daddy tonight. And Grandma Jim and Grandma Robyn Rae keep the long-haired hissy face out of my sight.

I think they'll listen to me and my commands. They might look like royal subjects to Princess Poops-A-Lot, but they have gifted their grandpup some seriously good belly rubs.

Hope your weekend is as good as mine! Woof!

No comments: