Monday, January 7, 2019

The Not-So-Golden Globes


All those news stories today about who got snubbed at the Golden Globes last night and I didn't see my name anywhere.

Yup. In all the real-life drama of the weekend, I failed to mention I had my national television debut! For real.

As I mentioned last week, our company sponsored the Sentry Tournament of Champions this weekend in Maui. You saw my pictures of our mini-golf fun at the office. Well some of our marketing guys took video, too. Thought it was for an internal project but no, they sent it to the NBC Golf Channel in case they wanted to show viewers what was happening back at Sentry headquarters during the tournament.

And they showed them. For real. Drum roll...




Crazy cool, right? Practically needed crowd control at the office today. But no worries, I have plenty of time for autographs all around!

No comments: