Saturday, May 18, 2019

Bundle Up, It's May


Instead of yelling, "Batter, up!" at baseball today, they could've just said, "bundle up!" Yes, this is the accurate temp for May 18, not March 18. Even have a windchill – or at least a "real feel" of 38 degrees.

Uff da.

So yes, chilly and occasional rain showers and the half our activities today were out of doors.

Full day for me, anyway. Book Club, Assumption baseball at Nekoosa (lost 7-1), graduation party/pig roast, then dinner with my twin and her hubby who are in town for my nephew's MSTC graduation tomorrow.

So the cool events were sandwiched in by warm ones. Until we got home. Yep, time to turn the heat back on. Not just my mattress pad either.

Maybe it will be too cold for the birds to wake us up at 5 a.m. again. I will sacrifice heat one day for that. This must be what they mean when they say life is a balancing act.

No comments: