Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Getting Birthday Carded


Today is the day our baby will likely get "carded" and be thrilled about it. Because, you know there's always a good chance when people find out it's your 21st birthday, they'll help you celebrate.

Which is why he's down in Platteville, not here.

It's also 21st Birthday Palooza week at their house down there. One roommate turned 21 yesterday, Carter today, and another one on Sunday. Look out, world! And boys, proceed with caution!

I'm guessing he'll be too busy celebrating to notice if I share embarrassing old pictures of him. But I will try to be nice – as a gift to him. I did find this cute one, though...


Apparently he always looks cool in front of a colorful background.


And I'm grateful his only tattoo was that temporary AC/DC one at age 10. That I know of. He assures me he's ink-free. And as a fellow "fainting goat," I believe him.

So here's wishing a happy 21st birthday to our baby, filled with fun but wise choices!

21 years. Wow. That's 7,665 days of bringing sunshine and color to our world!

A pretty big deal. And a pretty big blessing.

No comments: