Thursday, May 16, 2019

So That Explains It


I didn't realize we were on the cusp of a full moon. Technically, Saturday is the day. But since we're supposed to get rain through Sunday, I suspect it will be cloudy. So I got out the tripod and gave it a go.

Still working with different settings but, then again, I don't profess to be a professional photographer – especially with nature. No matter how slow-moving.

The near-full moon might explain a few things, though. Some crazy stuff at work, at home, and the fact our Royals baseball team couldn't seem to hit the ball tonight. According to coach (I wasn't there), Stratford scored 18 runs in the first inning and managed to "hang on," as he put it, beating us 18-0. Ouch.

That's crazy full moon madness, isn't it? For our team anyway.

We'll see what other lunacy the weekend has in store for us. Hopefully nothing that prompts us to start howling.

Be careful out there!


No comments: