Friday, May 17, 2019

Fun at the Drive-In

I'm poking fun at myself and my use (and respect) for essential oils – and the fact this is my Friday night feels thanks to a wicked lunch at the drive-in.

And by "drive-in" I mean the drive-ing range!


One of my golf league partners and I decided to pop next door to SentryWorld during our lunch break. I thought a small bucket of balls would be too few so we split a big bucket. That was way too many.

For this old lady.

But we were so thrilled the forecast for cold weather and rain was wrong, we just had to get out and prep for golf league next week. We also had a putting contest and he's up by 2 right now. I don't know if I can redeem myself or I just owe him a cold one on opening night. We'll see.

I tend to putt like Happy Gilmore or his grandma. No in between. So I need to get in touch with the feel of putting again. Don't see it happening this weekend. Unless the weather dudes are wrong again.

The odds are not looking good, though. Crossing fingers for a dry baseball game and graduation party tomorrow! Hope your weekend plans work out, too!

No comments: