Monday, November 18, 2019

A Case of the Mondays, Tuesdays, et al


I don't necessarily have a case of the Mondays. Maybe Tuesdays. Riddle me this...

So if you sleep in on Sunday like it's Saturday and do your Saturday chores on Monday and tomorrow is your Wednesday because Thursday is your Friday and you're packed for the real Friday, then what day is it really?

Now you know why I'm out of sorts!

I skipped weekend chores in lieu of getting set for scrapbooking weekend. Yes, it starts Friday morning and I am set to go! I still had time to watch the Vikings' amazing comeback victory yesterday. And tonight, since it's a free night other than The Voice, I got my dusting, vacuuming, and sweeping done.

Not bad for a Monday.

But now I'm tired and wish tomorrow was Saturday so I wouldn't have to set an alarm. But I don't always remember to do so anyway.

My head hurts. How 'bout you?


No comments: