Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tip Off


Our Lady Royals had their home opener tonight. What I love about this picture is that you can't tell who won the game. Complete sportsmanship and prayer at the conclusion. No hard feelings no matter how many fouls.

And there were a lot.

Mostly on Assumption. Still, it was a close game, which made for excitement. But Edgar edged Assumption by 3 points to win. No worries. Still a whole season ahead!

What I also love about this photo is that it was taken with my phone. Did not bring my "good" camera tonight. It's been a long week already. Ha. Between the hacking cough – which took a hiatus during the game – and a long, busy day at work, I just wanted and needed the night off.

It was nice to relax and visit with people I usually only see during sports seasons! Plus "kids" home from college. Our boy won't be home until Wednesday night. Hopefully this sleet and snow that's pelting our windows will melt by then.

But don't get me started on Ol' Man Winter. Not feeling the Thanksgiving week gratitude toward him one bit.

No comments: