Friday, November 22, 2019

Camp Scrap-A-Way


We're just two small town girls scrapbooking in an even smaller town this weekend!

Both Julie and I arrived at Waypost Camp late this morning. It's located on Mission Lake between the bustling communities of Hatley and Bevent. Never heard of them?  Check closely on your map in the Wausau / Mosinee / Wittenberg area!

We're trapped here all weekend since none of us have blaze orange to venture far!  That's good. I need to be productive.  I did finish up the tail end of my 2013 album tonight and have started in on 2014.

Took a break for dinner and a gorgeous sunset...


Not a bad place to be trapped,  eh? 

I better get to bed because there'll be gunshots at sunrise,  based on the number of deer on roads around here.

Good luck, hunters! Hope we both have a great weekend!

No comments: