Monday, November 11, 2019

Purple Reign, Purple Pain


Win or lose, every incredibly tense Sunday football game should be followed by a Monday massage. Don't ya think?

That's how I roll anyway.

Much like the tense final moments of the Packers game in the afternoon, the Sunday night game was stressful for us Vikings fans – to the very last second. No such thing as a comfortable lead any time after the first quarter. Therefore, no such thing as this old lady getting to bed at a decent hour. Though 10:30 p.m. is so decent for you young folks!

Thank the Norse gods we came up with a win to make it worth it!

It just happened I had my monthly appointment for some deep-tissue therapy today. Typically, I blame my back and neck aches on my desk job and extended time on computers everywhere. This time, I think there may have been a few extra knots courtesy of poor throws, dropped passes, and an inadequate secondary.

Glad I'm actively eliminating my part of the pain. Now what are YOU going to do, Vikings?



No comments: