Monday, November 25, 2019

It May be Monday...


I love this saying. It's right on the money. Any time you can end a week – or day even – with pie and shopping, you're winning.

Work-wise, I'm thankful for a short week. As in tomorrow is my Friday. Health-wise, though, it's already been a long week.

I have nagging, dry cough that's been keeping me up at night. And hubby, too, by default. Last night, I got out of bed at 11 p.m. so I could give him some peace. Figured I try to sleep in the recliner. Maybe sitting up a little would ease the cough. It kind of did, but I couldn't fall asleep. Who knew the teeny tiny ticking of the kitchen clock could echo through the living room like the Vikings' gjallarhorn! Finally, at 1:22 a.m. (because I was counting sheep and minutes), I went back to bed. Slept with a cough drop in my mouth and that helped. I know. Not smart.

Tonight I am armed with some nighttime anti sniffling, sneezy, coughing, so you can rest medicine. That'll kick in shortly so I can get some sleep (hubby too).

And try to fit four days of work into one tomorrow. Who's with me?! We got this!

Think pie and shopping. Pie and shopping.


No comments: