Friday, November 1, 2019

Warm Up the Attitude

Hello, November. I was so busy thinking today was National Eat Leftover Halloween Peanut Butter Cup Day that I almost forgot it's the beginning of Gratitude Month!


So I had change my first negative thoughts about the stinkin' cold temperatures...


And give thanks for the absolutely gorgeous sunrise on my commute. I also am grateful that when I see a blazing sky, it's just a colorful sunrise – not wildfires like those devastating California right now. Thank you. Thank you!

Was also grateful today for time with friends. Got to have lunch with some former Iola co-workers. And tonight hubby and I went out for dinner and such with his old high school friend Gregg and his wife. Good time.

I'm not going to use all my gratitude up in one day, but I am grateful I don't have to set an alarm in the morning. This old lady might not recover from being up til 11 p.m. How do kids these days do that?!

Don't forget to warm up your attitude this month! #gratitudemonth



No comments: