Friday, July 31, 2020

Ladies Day


Usually it's when the cat's away, the mice play. Today it was when Daddy's away, the girls play.

The females in this house are heat seekers and sun worshippers. So when Jim got picked up at 7:30 a.m. to go golfing, the A/C was turned off and the front door was open by 7:32 a.m. My Sylvester approval rating was off the charts. Bring in the warmth and fresh air. Mommy's in charge!

I'm a real rebel.

It actually only got to about 75 degrees I think. So we really didn't NEED the air on. I did turn it back on tonight, though, since Jim golfed 36 holes today and might be hot when he gets home.


I sneaked out for 9 holes, too, with my Friday night golf partner Marigene. We're making a habit of it. And we don't mind!

Tonight we did a two-person scramble so I could teach her how scrambles work. Note our par dance above. We're competing (that's a strong and inaccurate word) in a scramble with two other ladies next Friday night at Tri-City. I can tell you what I know for sure. We won't be good but we will be having a good time!

That's all that matters on Ladies Day. Right, Sylvester?

No comments: