Monday, July 27, 2020

Nine Months

So 9 months ago today, this little girl entered our lives. Now that is her official 9-month birthday, I can share a few photos I took of our great-niece Mya... with special thanks to our friends at the farm!






 She really wanted to grab and eat those pink flowers that matched her jumper!


No soap in the eye – I added bubbles via PhotoShop.



Giggles.


With Mommy!


I got blues and I can get away with anything!


Of course, at the end, she started laughing and talking! She loves to stand so that helps. She's also a good crawler – made for speed like her daddy the race car driver. I suspect the next time we see her she'll be pretty close to walking.

They grow so fast. But I can tell she's just going to get more adorable by the day! Lucky us!

No comments: