Sunday, July 5, 2020

Mission Accomplished


Well I did it! I survived my first Stay-Cation of 2020. And this is about all measurable rainfall we got. And that was tonight during a 3-minute max shower!

For me, that was OK. I accomplished all my daily to-dos. I had morning coffee outside and spent as much time outside as possible, golfing twice and kayaking three times. I saw several friends so that was nice!

Had ice cream every day (and some other good meals out) but also got my 10,000 steps every day.

Did some yard work and even mowed the backyard today and, for the first time, did not see any snakes or bees or other strange creatures. One frog by the creek and that was it.

Manage to watch a little TV and read plenty. Limited my computer time big time.

I stopped to smell the flowers – and remembered to water mine, too.

All in all, not bad at all. In fact it seemed way longer than a week and that is how vacation should be! Not looking forward to the morning alarm and sitting in a chair for 8 hours. But that's how I earn my exotic vacations, right?

Happy July!

No comments: