Saturday, July 11, 2020

Staying Focused

Heading to bed at almost midnight for the second night in a row. I'll blog, though, so you don't think I was struck by lightning or a virus. I do have some serious back pains messing with my serenity, but all else is good!

Friday evening and today and tonight were focused on being focused. With my camera.


Last night was an unofficial Ramblers Legion baseball game with a few Assumption boys. The first game of the double-header was about 3 hours and ended with a 26-13 loss. Hubby and I went at that point. They did rally and win the second game, though. So night to see LIVE baseball!


Today's focus was a senior portrait session, which featured this cutie and the nice old '65 Chevy truck. Very nice!


Tonight's focus was cheering on our nephew Colin at the races in Marshfield. It was a double-feature night for super late models. He had a top 10 finish in the first 30-lap feature and, yes, took the checkered flag to win the second 30-lap feature! How exciting!

I have much better photos of racing but this was taken through the fence – across the track. I'll share another time as it's bed time now and we are heading out of town in the morning and the day's focus will be on gentle golfing. You know, the kind where I swing slow and easy so it doesn't impact my back. Haha. It's never too old to learn what I've been told for years!

I'll sleep on it. Right now!

No comments: