Thursday, July 2, 2020

Treat Day

Today is pretty much the only non-holiday and non-celebration day of my entire vacation. So I made it all about me. Of course.

Got to sleep in. Ran some errands – including the Rudolph cheese factory. Was pleasantly surprised I timed my scanning of Sirius radio channels just in time to catch a number from Hamilton!


Ignore the dust on the screen. I had the windows and roof open! Yup, another 90-degree or close to it vacay day.

My treat this afternoon was a visit to my hair artist. She made sure to get rid of all the glitter that would clash with any sparklers this July 4th. Afterward, I high-tailed it over to King Cone to purchase my lifesaving Pandemic Protection Package.


For a mere $19, I got this King Cone mask (awesome!!!!), plus a medium scoop of ice cream (Coconut Cabana today) and $5 in King Cone Moola bucks! Who's winning now? This girl!

Yes, I had to take the mask off to eat the ice cream. Yes, I was just showing it to you to brag about my good fortune. And yes, as of 5:30 p.m., there were still Pandemic Protection Packages available!

That was about it. Hubby's golfing so I watched a little Netflix and am going to read with Mr. Deck Chair – unless the skeeters aim to spoil MY day!



No comments: