Sunday, July 19, 2020

Roommate Failure


Well the girls' weekend drew to a close and according to the other female in the house, I failed as a good roommate. Just couldn't scratch her itches the way hubby can. Go figure. But I am supposed to be grateful she collapsed on the floor and let me try.

Oh well, she's all happy now.

Jim was home this morning before I got done walking around the lake. So since I couldn't surprise him with any home improvement projects done, I didn't do much of anything today. Got some reading done. Went grocery shopping...


And my face mask must have short-circuited my brain because this is how I celebrated National Ice Cream Day. A "healthy" choice?? I failed at that, too.

What I did succeed at was having a nice long phone call with my mom. Always good to chit-chat about anything and everything and nothing of consequence. Just knowing she is staying healthy in all this is my main concern. I also always have to share at least one good pun with her...


I thought this would be a failure since she doesn't like "fowl language" of any sort. But she laughed so winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Sorry chickens. But I have to celebrate my successes. Squawk at somebody else!

No comments: