Monday, November 9, 2020

G is for Gratitude

Our alphabetical gratitude month continues today with the letter G which stands for Gratitude. Oh wait, that's way too easy!

A = Autumn, Austins, Assumption
B = Ballots, Books, Book Club, Bible
C = Casey, Clay, Carter, Church, Creativity, Camera
D = Dad, Daughters, Deck Chair, Dar, Design
E = Eggs, Election, Energy, Empty Nest
F = Family, Friends, Faith, Flu Shot, FastForward

Games: I'd definitely say I'm a bit on the competitive side. But still – win or lose – I love games and game days with my family. And games during girls weekend are a hoot!


Do we get into it a little bit? Oh just a little bit. And that makes us all giggle. Like hard. Like I can't breathe because I'm laughing so hard. Games might be a bit of health hazard at that. Grateful for the family fun, that's for sure!

Golf: Well, golf is one game I will never be competitive at. Even though, as hubby points out, it's just me against me, trying to do better than the time before – or even the shot before. I'm not good but I don't go enough or practice enough to be good. It's frustrating as heck. But dang. I sure love the game! And it's a fun time with girlfriends or guy friends or the whole gang.

Guilty pleasures: I have to acknowledge how grateful I am for guilty pleasures. It just happened that I had my monthly massage from 4-5 p.m. today, followed by my 6-week "please remove the glittery grays" hair artist appointment at 5:30 p.m., wrapped up with a oh-so-good Pumpkin Pie Blizzard from our "they close for the season in 2 weeks" DQ. I'm not sure why they call them guilty pleasures. I don't feel one bit guilty. Do you, Me, Myself & I? Nope, nope, nope. Great!

Good night!

#gratitudemonth #gratitudealphabet

No comments: