Friday, November 20, 2020

Q is for Quiet Intentions


I skipped a day because I got home late last night, but alphabetical gratitude month continues today with the letter which means I have both quality blessings in quantity.

A = Autumn, Austins, Assumption
B = Ballots, Books, Book Club, Bible
C = Casey, Clay, Carter, Church, Creativity, Camera
D = Dad, Daughters, Deck Chair, Dar, Design
E = Eggs, Election, Energy, Empty Nest
F = Family, Friends, Faith, Flu Shot, FastForward
G = Games, Golf, Guilty pleasures
H = Hugs, Hurricanes, Humor
= Ice cream, Impromptu Invitations
J = Jim, Jokes, Job, Java
K = Kindness, King Cone, Knock on Wood, Karma
L = Laughters, Love
M = Mom, Masters, Musicals
N = Nieces, Nephews, Neighbors, Norse Force
O = Outage
P = Pigging out, passport, phone

Quiet: I've been a little stressed lately so I decided at the last minute yesterday to use up a vacation (I have plenty still) to take a nice quiet day off today. That was my intention. Per usual, that didn't happen. I mean my schedule was low-key and quiet. There was nothing stressful I had to do. But it got chaotic. Per usual, only inside in my head. 

I got stressed over holiday grocery shopping with hubby. I have waisted a day's worth of frustration trying to upload football photos from last night (they lost) to Facebook. Due to that, I haven't even be online for anything else. Maybe that was the quiet I needed. And the walk around the lake seeing the "resting" geese helped. And the cajun fish fry for dinner helped. And so did the ice cream and Hallmark movie... that I'm about to enjoy, that is! 

Q is for quite a day. And now it really is going to be a quiet day. Thankfully.

#gratitudemonth #gratitudealphabet

No comments: