Saturday, November 21, 2020

So GR-8-ful


We're on my favorite letter! Alphabetical gratitude month continues today with the letter which means Robyn is rockin' the gratitude attitude.

A = Autumn, Austins, Assumption
B = Ballots, Books, Book Club, Bible
C = Casey, Clay, Carter, Church, Creativity, Camera
D = Dad, Daughters, Deck Chair, Dar, Design
E = Eggs, Election, Energy, Empty Nest
F = Family, Friends, Faith, Flu Shot, FastForward
G = Games, Golf, Guilty pleasures
H = Hugs, Hurricanes, Humor
= Ice cream, Impromptu Invitations
J = Jim, Jokes, Job, Java
K = Kindness, King Cone, Knock on Wood, Karma
L = Laughters, Love
M = Mom, Masters, Musicals
N = Nieces, Nephews, Neighbors, Norse Force
O = Outage
P = Pigging out, passport, phone
Q = Quiet

R People: Well maybe R is more like my mom's favorite letter. Why did she name all 8 kids with R's? She said she was in a r-r-r-rut! And that's how she says it. Ha. So yep, if you missed it before, we've got Rayna, Romey, Renell, RoAnn, Ronald, Rachel, Robyn, and Raylene. Each as unique as their name! So blessed to have such amazing siblings. So loving, creative, talented, and giving.


Like sending this surprise to my mailbox today! "I just want to bake stuff and watch Christmas movies" and "Cookie baking crew." Somebody knows me! Thanks R2! It inspired me to bake AND watch Christmas movies after I got all my running around and chores done! How relaxing! And now I'm going to do some reading

I mean, it would be rude to say anything equaled the 8 R's when it comes to blessings. Right?

So, g'night. Be careful out there!

#gratitudemonth #gratitudealphabet



No comments: