Monday, November 2, 2020

Gratitude Down to the Letter


When I saw the absolutely gorgeous sunset this evening (as in 4:45 p.m.), I had to pause and just say "Thank you, God." Despite this incredibly unsettling year, there is still so much to be thankful for. 

There is!

It was a good reminder that November is Gratitude Month. I'm going to observe it with a twist this year. An alphabetical one.

Just a few blessings a day. I'm starting with the letter A because my brain is full and I don't know think I can handle scrambling it even further in 2020:

I'm grateful for autumn. Mother Nature's quilt of many colors. Mild days, bonfire nights, and hoodies!

I'm especially grateful to the Austin family. You welcomed me as your own. So blessed to have so many loved ones close by when my own family is so far away. 

Speaking of family... I'm grateful for Assumption and the many people I've come to know in the past 10 years. Even though our child has graduated, I have friends and family for life.

And finally... America. God, please bless the USA. And you, dear reader, if you haven't already: VOTE tomorrow!!

#gratitudemonth

No comments: