Tuesday, November 17, 2020

O No

Alphabetical gratitude month continues today with the letter which means I have O so many things to be grateful for – most days.

A = Autumn, Austins, Assumption
B = Ballots, Books, Book Club, Bible
C = Casey, Clay, Carter, Church, Creativity, Camera
D = Dad, Daughters, Deck Chair, Dar, Design
E = Eggs, Election, Energy, Empty Nest
F = Family, Friends, Faith, Flu Shot, FastForward
G = Games, Golf, Guilty pleasures
H = Hugs, Hurricanes, Humor
= Ice cream, Impromptu Invitations
J = Jim, Jokes, Job, Java
K = Kindness, King Cone, Knock on Wood, Karma
L = Laughters, Love
M = Mom, Masters, Musicals
N = Nieces, Nephews, Neighbors, Norse Force

Outage: I'd by lying if I said I am grateful this internet outage – which is just something unstable with our router or something. My hair and patience are on fire like the letter O above. But the good news for you is that you don't need to spend another minute reading my blog opining my misery. Instead, look at this beautiful "O" hanging on our house. Thanks to our friends, Arndt's Trees, you can say "Ooooh" "Ahhhh" "Ooooo!"

#gratitudemonth #gratitudealphabet 



No comments: