Saturday, November 28, 2020

Gratitude from A to XYZ

Alphabetical gratitude month concludes today with the letters X, Y, and Z, which kind of means I'm cheating at the end. But I'm in a multi-tasking frame of mind.

A = Autumn, Austins, Assumption
B = Ballots, Books, Book Club, Bible
C = Casey, Clay, Carter, Church, Creativity, Camera
D = Dad, Daughters, Deck Chair, Dar, Design
E = Eggs, Election, Energy, Empty Nest
F = Family, Friends, Faith, Flu Shot, FastForward
G = Games, Golf, Guilty pleasures
H = Hugs, Hurricanes, Humor
= Ice cream, Impromptu Invitations
J = Jim, Jokes, Job, Java
K = Kindness, King Cone, Knock on Wood, Karma
L = Laughters, Love
M = Mom, Masters, Musicals
N = Nieces, Nephews, Neighbors, Norse Force
O = Outage
P = Pigging Out, Passport, Phone
Q = Quiet
R = R People
S = Scandi-hoovian-ism, Sisters, Sylvester
T = Thanksgiving, Tree, Teachers, Turkey
= Unicorns, U.S. University 
W = Whirlwind, Walk

XYZ: The whirlwind of activity has continued. Pretty much the quickest 4 days off here with nothing to show for it. I should be at the family cookie bake Up North today, but COVID canceled that. So for the first year, I was able to attend both days of the Cranberry Classic basketball tournament hosted by Assumption. To reduce crowd sizes they had just girls play yesterday and today. Boys will play close to New Year's. So I was able to shoot photos over two days. Hundreds and hundreds of them.

In between that, I did get to a few places on Black Friday – specifically Michael's and Joann Fabrics looking for yarn. There's a Y word. Grateful I found some. I also had a photo shoot this morning for someone's family Christmas card. That was fun. And since today was like 40 degrees out, I decorated our outdoor Christmas tree – surprise gift from our friends Mike and Cindy!


Just had to put on the white lights. God provided the sunset!

It sure put me in the Christmas spirit. I'm exhausted from "working" so this was as far as I got. But maybe I'll add some cheers indoors tomorrow. 'Tis the season.

And still the season to be grateful, too. Thanks for riding along on my alphabetical gratitude journey. In a nutshell: X-amine Your bleZZingZ daily!

#gratitudemonth #gratitudealphabet

No comments: