Thursday, June 30, 2022

Expiration Date

 It's June 30th so that means my "I get a mulligan because it's my birthday month" pass is expiring. It didn't do me much good tonight anyway. 


I thought the golf gods were smiling on me because it rained much of the day and cleared up for golf. Party cloudy and mostly syrupy air. But still, dry enough for golf league. Then I realized there was an evil face in the clouds... not a happy golf god...


See? Scroll back up and you can't un-see it now, can you?

Anyway, it was still a fun evening with 3 of my co-workers and I had the best score from the women's tees.


Oh, yes, I was the only female. You got me there! And I did have one par dance. Which must have resembled a rain dance because it started to rain – as soon as we were done, thankfully. Maybe the golf gods were smiling in their own way.

I wonder if they'll let me do get a "I get a mulligan because it's my anniversary month" pass for July. Doesn't hurt to try.

No comments: