Monday, June 6, 2022

Pre-Summer Status Update

 Just a little status update on things...


So here we are on the first Monday in June and I need to include the current state of affairs for my future self to see. Yup, gas in Wisconsin Rapids is $4.89 a gallon. 


Which wouldn't be the worst thing if my "Days out of office" number could keep rising. But it's only going to get to 830.

Because the other tally going on a different calendar is the countdown to my return to office. Eight stinkin' days. Next week at this time, I'll be going to bed early so I remember how to get up to an early alarm again. 

And gas prices are rising just in time for my half-hour commute. And a pound of hamburger is nearly $6 – just in time for summer grilling season. Good stuff. 

At least we have our health. Which, after having the dreaded virus, we don't take for granted either.

Be careful out there!

No comments: