Wednesday, June 29, 2022

The Thing That Bugs Me in June


Ping! Ping! Ping! You can just hear this guys and his buddies pinging against your screen door, can't you? Ew. I know. The worst thing about June.

After the mosquitoes, that is.

Oh wait, after the mosquitoes AND snakes! Of course.

Anyway, since I had a free night (hubby's golf league night), I was going to sit out on my swing and relax. Then I saw these guys. And remembered Freddie and Frankie and Fernando's friend had been hanging out in that exact spot last week as well. Not going to chance it just yet.

So I got a few things done around the house – including making part of Jim's birthday gift. Or anniversary. I haven't decided. One's Friday and one's Sunday so I suppose it doesn't matter. Two other things that were supposed to arrived today are "running behind." Glad I pay for Prime and its 2-day shipping when they can just change to 3, 4, not sure how many, days. 

Oh well. It'll work out. It's just one Birth & Ball and Chain Palooza around here this week! Late gifts won't take away from the fun.

But June bugs might.

Be careful out there!


No comments: