Thursday, June 2, 2022

The Pretty Parts

It was literally a PRETTY good Thursday. We started our work golf league tonight. And SentryWorld was looking super gorgeous. My game was not PRETTY, but it was perfect weather and...


I got to golf with co-workers I haven't seen in ages. So that was fun! Had very good time.

Of course, since my body couldn't be two places at once, my mind was. This evening was also the sectional championship for girls softball. After watching and photographing a good number of their games this season, I really wanted to be there in person for this huge game. But I made a commitment to my own team quite some time ago.

And the girls were fortunate my shutterbug sister Jo was there to shoot their victory! Yep. With a 4-0 win over Blair-Taylor, the Lady Royals are headed to state!! Very, very exciting! That's not just PRETTY, that's beautiful!

Since the game was held at a neutral site in Almond, several people – including those who gave Jim a ride – stopped at nearby Two Lakes Supper Club on their way home. If you recall, they have the best coconut shrimp on the planet and they only serve it Thursdays and Saturdays. So who finishes her round of golf and jumps in her car to meet them for dinner?


This girl! Yup. Jim ordered it and all the food came about 3 minutes after I sat down. PRETTY perfect timing. And so yummy.

And to cap it off, we were blessed with a very PRETTY sunset on the lake there. And safe trip home with deer hovering in ditches everywhere. PRETTY good, right?

No comments: