Sunday, June 5, 2022

Sugar and Sweet (Victory) Tour


I had to create this because I needed something to sum up the last two days! And it pretty much does. Though cupcakes and fancy decorated cookies are competing with the most popular sweet option at graduation parties.

And no matter how the sugar was delivered, I was sure to sample it. That includes two grad parties and one bridal shower yesterday and two grad parties today. I have been hopped up on sugar and caffeine. And hope I crash tonight instead right when I've set to work in the morning.

But yes, it was a full weekend schedule. Jim had a family event up in Marshfield while I was at the shower so at one point, we were in opposite corners of the county. We met up about 6:30 p.m. to go to the girls soccer game together. Assumption remains undefeated and easily claimed the regional championship last night. They are a power house! Now it on to sectionals for them with home-field advantage the whole way. Hope they continue on the road to state.

Speaking of state, here's some of my fun the past few days...


Made this graphic for our one Royal going to state. Blake is also on the cross country team and a super kid. His mom was Carter's first- and second-grade teacher!


Half of our baseball team got conference honors as well. They just kept improving all season!

And, at the request of the softball team's "social media captain," I did some graphics for their conference honors, too...












And one more... In advance of Thursday's semi-final matchup at state softball...


The excitement never ends! Hope they win at state. Pretty sure there would be CAKE after that!

Looking forward to SWEET dreams tonight.

No comments: